Build Back Better: Reshaping Our Workplaces
Businesses have an opportunity to rebuild their workplaces better than before. With the gradual easing of coronavirus restrictions in Australia and New Zealand, we can look to redesign offices in a positive and proactive way. After successfully navigating the rush of moving staff to remote workspaces, we can choose which of the new ways of working we want to keep in our future of work.
We’re here to help. Our FlexReady services support HR teams to create a practical return-to-work strategy and framework to implement it. This includes:
- Managing the transition phase of returning to work, including training for leaders around conversations with staff around who returns, when and how.
- Build back better - helping leaders curate the future of work for their organisations.
- Practical training for leaders and employees to increase performance in the new way of working.
Other Sessions Available
Other Sessions Available
Support for Leaders
This session provides leaders with an understanding of the various factors that can make remote work especially demanding, along with advice on how to approach, implement and manage remote teams. The focus is on addressing three key areas:
- Managing for outcomes;
- Building trust amongst your teams; and
- Effective communication in a remote environment.
- We also provide practical advice for leaders on how they can support their team’s productivity, as well as their physical and mental wellbeing.
Support for Staff
This session will prepare all your people on how to positively approach remote working. We help staff identify and consider their needs in managing a remote working environment, along with the needs of the business, manager, colleagues and other stakeholders. This session is designed to help individuals consider opportunities and potential pitfalls of remote work so they are able to design a plan that keeps them effective and engaged. We help people think of the best ways to:
- Use their home space
- Design their working schedule
- Stay productive and effective
- Manage the expectations of their manager and other stakeholders
- Stay connected to their team, peers and colleagues
This is designed to ensure staff transitioning to remote work take accountability for ensuring it’s effective for them and the business.
Designed for every person in your organisation, this session is designed to support staff protect their mental and physical wellbeing in a remote workplace. Focus is on three key health areas:
- Physical health - maintaining personal health focusing on sleep, diet and exercise;
- Mental health - nurturing emotional wellbeing, self-compassion, empathy and self-care;
- Boundaries - the importance of setting healthy boundaries with managers, and colleagues to ensure work does not take over home life, and allowing employees to care for themselves and other family members who may be unwell.
We’re helping businesses adapt to this rapidly evolving situation with a focus on maintaining company culture, employee connection and providing “digital water cooler moments” in a new remote working environment. If you’re recently transitioned your staff to remote working, or you’re looking to roll this out in a sustainable, scalable and affordable manner, our experts are ready to help. Simply complete the form and we’ll get in touch.